Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts and T shirts with the school logo may be purchased from Harrisons Schoolwear. Please telephone the Shop on: 01493 662214 to book your appointment
or visit hschoolwear.co.uk
We strongly encourage children to wear the school uniform as we feel this fosters a sense of belonging and a pride in the school. Please make sure that all items are NAMED so that we can return any items which go astray in school. The School and Norfolk County Council cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any property from the school premises or grounds at any time.
- Navy sweatshirt (with school logo)
- Navy jumper or cardigan
- Reception, Yr 1 & Yr 2 only White polo top or blouse
- Navy or Grey skirts or pinafore dresses
- Grey or Navy Trousers
- Navy/Grey tights
- White/Black socks
- Appropriate school footwear (no high heels or trainers)
- Yr 3,4 & 5 pupils to wear white button blouse/shirt and school tie (Navy & Red)
- Yr 6 to wear white blouse/shirt and tie (Navy & Gold)
- Blue/White gingham dress
- White polo top
- Grey/Navy skirt/shorts
- White blouse/shirt and tie with skirt/trousers
- Grey or Navy shorts
In the summer we encourage children to wear legionnaire hats with neck covers.
Pupils in Key Stage 2 are required to wear a blue and red stripped tie.
When pupils enter Year 6, the PTA gift a blue and gold stripped tie to each pupil, in recognition of the increased responsibility Year 6 pupils undertake during their final school year at Hopton.
For summer uniform if wearing a white shirt, ties still are required to be worn please.
- Navy School PE T-shirt
- Navy PE shorts
- Navy tracksuit (winter only)
- Black plimsolls (slip on variety is easier for children)
- PE bag
- Children may require trainers for outside sports.